We are looking for an amazing inspirational and motivated apprentice, who will undertake elements of business administration, customer service and various elements of accounts.
The right person will gain experience in all areas including sales and training.
Responsibilities and duties
You will work in a very positive and energised environment at The Deep business Centre in Hull. The job role is varied and will include lots of elements from Business Administration, Customer Service and Accounting.
Initial duties would include:
- credit control
- book keeping and accounts
- supplier management (stationery and equipment stock replenishment)
- website management (coordinating customer log in emails and activations)
- general office duties
However, in between the above we will want the individual to get involved in, and support, other business activities such as:
- sales and marketing activities
- social media campaigns
- content & training material production
- customer account meetings/reviews
- attendance at Client Delivery Days
The successful applicant will learn all aspects of our business thus creating opportunities for progression in to a natural full time role moving forward.
Qualifications and Skills
- excellent ICT skills
- knowledge of social media
- excellent communication skills
- excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- excellent organisation skills
- excellent timekeeping
- good eye for detail
Job type: Apprenticeship
Hourly rate: £ 3.70 per hour
Total Hours: 40 per week
Hours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Applications: send CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org