Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
Cost: £1295 per person (excl VAT)
The Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures. This is a nationally recognised qualification certificated through the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role.
- Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently.
- Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications including:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching and/or Mentoring
- ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Facilities Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management.
This course can be flexible in delivery in order to meet the needs of both the learner and / or employers.
To apply or book a place on any of our courses download and return a booking form.
For further information call 01482 426920, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at our reception.
Airco Centre of Excellence, Airco House, Goulton Street, Hull HU3 4DL.