The Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading is a one day course.
Cost: £1000 per person (excl VAT)
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader. This is a nationally recognised qualification certificated through the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader.
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.
The qualification consists of three mandatory units covering the core skills needed to lead a team. Learners look at how to plan, allocate and monitor work; plus, gain tools and techniques to develop as a leader and get the most from their team. Then learners complete the Certificate with optional units which cover everything from communication skills to business improvement techniques.
Successful learners may progress to a range of qualifications including the following:
- ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management.
How will it be assessed?
This course can be flexible in delivery in order to meet the needs of both the learner and / or employers.
To apply or book a place on any of our courses download and return a booking form.
For further information call 01482 426920, email email@example.com or call in at our reception.
Airco Centre of Excellence, Airco House, Goulton Street, Hull HU3 4DL.