Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Improvement Techniques/Lean Improving Operational Performance
Price on application
- Acquiring new knowledge and skills
- Recognition through nationally recognised qualifications
- A career development opportunity
- Improved morale and better job satisfaction
- Job security
Learners will attend 6 x 3 to 4 hour workshops where they will learn key theories and develop their knowledge. We use a suitable meeting room or space on site or can arrange this off site, if preferred.
We use classroom workshops and workplace improvement opportunities to help the learners develop in preparation for them to undertake “real” improvement projects in their workplace.
The qualification consists of 5 mandatory units covering the topics listed: –
- Statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Effective Team Working
- Workplace organisation techniques
- Continuous Improvement Techniques (Kaizen)
- Contributing to the development of visual management systems
The sixth unit will be contributing to the application of problem solving techniques, these units together will give the learners the core skills to look at types of waste and areas where waste occurs, and in small teams they will undertake projects to reduce waste and give cost savings to the employer.