The F Gas Category 1 – City and Guilds 2079 is a 5 day course
Cost: £785 per person (excl VAT)
Note this F Gas qualification does NOT have an expiry date!
This course will introduce, train, assess and qualify where appropriate, experienced and non-experienced candidates who need to obtain the minimum legal qualification to install, commission, service, maintain, recover & leak check all refrigeration, air conditioning & heat pump systems in accordance with the F Gas Regulations.
Sufficient skills, knowledge and techniques to:
- Fabricate & fit mechanical and brazed joints
- Pressure test and evacuate
- Charge a blended refrigerant
- Analyse system performance to ensure efficiency (using pressure, temperature, and refrigerant state)
- Leak test
- Maintain ‘F Gas’ log books and records
- Handle refrigerant safely & dispose of legally
- Ensure systems are tight, efficient in their use of energy and meet the F Gas legal requirements
By comprehensive practical and on-line assessment.