The F Gas Category 1 – City and Guilds 2079 is a 2 day assessment
Cost: £395 per person (excl VAT)
Note this F Gas qualification does NOT have an expiry date!
This course will assess and qualify where appropriate, experienced candidates who need to obtain the minimum legal qualification to install, commission, service, maintain, recover & leak check all refrigeration, air conditioning & heat pump systems in accordance with the F Gas Regulations.
Sufficient skills, knowledge and techniques to:
- Fabricate & fit mechanical and brazed joints
- Pressure test and evacuate
- Charge a blended refrigerant
- Analyse system performance to ensure efficiency (using pressure, temperature, and refrigerant state)
- Leak test
- Maintain ‘F Gas’ log books and records
- Handle refrigerant safely & dispose of legally
- Ensure systems are tight, efficient in their use of energy and meet the F Gas legal requirements
By comprehensive practical and on-line assessment.
To apply or book a place on any of our courses download and return a booking form.
For further information call 01482 426920, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at our reception.
Airco Centre of Excellence, Airco House, Goulton Street, Hull HU3 4DL.